Sunday 5 December 2010

6.3 - Producing a promotional poster for different events

Imagine you have been given the task of producing a promotional poster for each of the events listed below. List which colours you would choose to use, what kind for use on promotional materials. - A rock music festival For this type of festival I would use dark colours such as black and brown with bright writing. This is because the festival is about rock and people that play or listen to rock music may represent rock with black. - A festival celebrating ceramic art in the village famous for its pottery For this type of festival I would use whtie and brown because the festival is about pottery. - A festival of circus skills and street theatre in a busy city For this type of festival I would use bright colours because the festival is very happy and reminds me of bright colours. - A film festival with the theme of "Horror" For a film festival that is about horror should have the colours green, red, yellow and black because I think films that are about horror are scary and these colours remind me of horror and scary movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment