Friday 3 December 2010

6.3 - How festivals have been promoted

Which aspects of the festival's campaign do you think will be most effective in telling people about:

The Sydney Festival

I think that people that will be coming to the festival should be told the answers to these questions below before they come to the festival.

- The Artists and group taking part in the festival?

I think that the best way they can tell people about the groups and artists in the festival would be TV and radio. I think this because everyone has access to the either the TV or the radio.

- When and where different events are taking place?

I think the best way to let people know about where and when the events in the festival are a festval brochure and the internet on the festival website. I think this becuase it would be very easy and everyone can access the internet and can get a brochure by going to the website and ordering it. If someone doesn't have access to the internet they can go to the local library.

- Who is sponsoring the festival?

I think that the best ways of advertising the sponsoring of the festival would be the internet on the website of the festival and on the brochure. I think this because everyone has access to the internet and also they can order a brochure. If someone doesn't have internet at home then they can go to the local library.

- How much tickets cost?

I think that the best ways of advertising the cost of the tickets would be the internet, TV, brochure. I think this because everyone can access the internet and the TV. They can go to the library if they don't have internet at home. They can also order a brochure from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment